This Policy applies to information We collect on this Website and in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website. It does not apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by PLIDCO® or any third-party.
PLIDCO® takes appropriate measures considering the nature of the personal information We collect, and the risks associated with processing personal information in order to keep it secure and reduce the risk that your personal information may be accessed, altered, damaged or used without authorization. Please read this Policy carefully to understand the Company’s policies and practices regarding your information and how We will treat it. If you do not agree with the Company’s policies and practices, your choice is not to use this Website. By accessing or using this Website, you agree to all aspects of this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of this Website after We make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect it
We may collect several types of information from and about users of this Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or other personal information collected (“Personally Identifiable Information” or “PII”), and
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your browser type, the URL of the previous website you visited, your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website (“Non-Personally Identifiable Information”).
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
- From third-parties, such as the Company’s business partners, and other companies.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that We collect about you or that you provide to us, including any PII or Non-Personally Identifiable Information:
- To present this Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To notify you about changes to this Website or any products or services We offer or provide through it.
Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
From time to time, PLIDCO® may use the PII collected to contact you about products and services or those of its business partners.
Except for the parties described below, We do not sell or share your PII with third-parties without your consent. PLIDCO® may share your PII with business partners (but only if they have agreed to comply with privacy protections similar to those set forth in this Policy), as well as preferred suppliers, business providers, or technical consultants, and other third-parties that make the Website available, enhance its functionality, or provide associated services, but only for the purpose of providing such services to PLIDCO®.
Information obtained in connection with this Website may be intermingled with and used by PLIDCO® in conjunction with information obtained directly or through its business partners, or other companies, as well as information obtained through sources other than this Website, including both offline and online sources.
Should you wish to update your information, be removed from PLIDCO® programs for which you previously registered or to prevent further use of your personal information or stop receiving communications from PLIDCO®, please contact PLIDCO® at the email address listed below.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
PLIDCO® may indirectly or through third-parties, automatically collect certain types of Non-Personally Identifiable Information from you when you are using this Website. We may also collect Non-Personally Identifiable Information that you voluntarily provide, such as information included in response to a questionnaire or survey.
PLIDCO® may share Non-Personally Identifiable Information with third-parties for any number of reasons, including advertising, promotional or other purposes.
Cookies and Log Files
PLIDCO® does not track its customers over time and across third-party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals.
This Website may contain links to other websites maintained by third-parties. PLIDCO® is not responsible for the privacy practices of such third-party sites.
This Website is not intended for children, and PLIDCO® does not knowingly process information of children under the age of thirteen (13) without the consent of their parents or legal guardians. We reserve the right to delete any information We believe to be in violation of this Policy. If you believe We might have any information from or about a child under the age of thirteen (13), please contact us.
Changes to this Policy
PLIDCO® reserves the right to modify or amend this Policy at any time by posting the revised Policy on its website. The date when this Policy was last revised is identified at the bottom of the page. You are responsible for reviewing the Policy every time you submit any information, and for periodically visiting this Website and this Policy to check for any changes.
Retention and Rights
PLIDCO® will retain the information you provide indefinitely, unless you request otherwise, to be used in accordance with this Policy to provide you, your company or organization with services.
With respect to personal data We have about you, you have the following rights:
- The right to access – You have the right to request from the Company copies of your personal data. We may charge you a reasonable fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that the Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that the Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that the Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that the Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that the Company transfer the data that We have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
To exercise these rights, please contact PLIDCO® at the listed information below.
PLIDCO® uses various safeguards to protect the personal information submitted, both during transmission and once received. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or via mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while PLIDCO® strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, it cannot guarantee its absolute security.
California Residents Privacy Rights
PLIDCO® does not disclose your personal information to third-parties for the purpose of directly marketing its goods or services to you unless you first agree to such disclosure. If you have any questions regarding this Policy, or would like to change your preferences, you may contact PLIDCO® at the email address listed below.
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy, the data We hold about you, or you would like to exercise one of your data protection rights, please contact us at:
870 Canterbury Road
Westlake, Ohio 44115, USA